Wednesday, July 1, 2009

yummy father's day cake


For Father's Day this year the kids and I made the most delicious ice cream cake ever.  It was yum,  yum,  yummy!!!   Of course I have a big weakness for ice cream cakes.  I have been known in the past to go buy them to celebrate a "wednesday",  I could always find a reason.
Now I have this recipe,  I won't have to buy as many.  Click here to go to The Kraft Food & Family site and get it.  Also,  take the time to sign up for their FREE Food & Family magazine.  I love it,  many great cooking plans!  

Here is the cake after Kaya decorated it.  



Happy Fathers Day,  Mattie!!!


Look at the inside.......I mean can you go wrong with ice cream sandwiches,  pudding,  oreos, and cool whip?

3 comments:

Sue said...

One of the yummiest cakes I've ever tasted!! Thanks for sharing the recipe and the sign up :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kaya is on her way being a good cook like her Mama.

Tiffany said...

That recipe looks absolutely delicious and so easy! I will definitely have to try it!