Wednesday, January 7, 2009

some of my favorite christmas photos















I know.......I promised Christmas pictures a couple of weeks ago.  I have tried to quickly pick out my favorites tonight but there are so many.  Here are a very small sample of the moments I loved so much about the Christmas season.

I'll share all of them with the friends and family (mainly grandparents) later on with my snapfish or photobucket accounts.  I haven't blogged for a while because I'm just enjoying every minute of my life.

We've had so much going on lately.  Of course,  we loved our Kentucky visits,  Christmas day, and our New Year's Dip-dip-dip-dip Dip it in it party.  We also had a fantastic time going to Texas to surprise Granny Annie for her 90th birthday,  our visit to see Bob the Builder,  and our first gymnastic lesson.  

In the midst of all of these fun activities I've also tried to put our house back into some kind of order and have a more "structured" preschool curriculum with the kids.  Yes,  life is busy.  I've thought many times.....maybe I should blog about this.  And,  maybe I will.  But until then I'm perfectly content enjoying my fabulously busy, fabulously enriching life.  

1 comment:

JonDavid and Karissa said...

The dress up photo! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to play dress up with my kids like, all the time!