Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 weekly menu # 2


One of my favorite things to do is to get a big cup of coffee, watch some good tv, and browse through my cookbooks. That is my pleasure while I plan my weekly menu.
But sometimes I take the easy way out. That is why I LOVE allrecipes.com. You can find recipes for almost anything and save the ones you like to a recipe box (for free!). I also recently discovered that you can put your recipes for the week on a shopping list....and they do all the work for you to tell you what you need!

So here is this week's menu. I used the search option on the site to find recipes that would use the things that I already had here at home ( I had 4 unopened blocks of cream cheese, I discovered when I cleaned the fridge) so that is why there are so many creamy recipes. I am trying most of these the first time this week so if you try them too, let me know what you think! A lot of the sides don't have recipes....just click on the entrees.

Weekly Menu # 2

Friday-Ground Beef Lo Mein, Egg Rolls
Saturday- Crispy Herb Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus
Sunday Lunch- Tacos in Pasta Shells
Sunday Dinner- South Shore Pork Roast, Corn, Green Beans
Monday- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes II, French Fries
Thursday- Sirloin Tips and Mushrooms, Rice, Salad

No comments: