Wednesday, February 17, 2010

weekly menu #5


I LOVE Publix. If I had an unlimited budget I would just go in and splurge every week. Of course, sometimes I have to go to stores where I get things much cheaper. Publix does have some good sales, and when they do, I love to go in and get treated like a queen while I shop.

I especially love their easy recipes that they have on display and sometimes samples of (yum). And they are delish!! Even better is the fact that they have all of the ingredients together on display to fix this week's featured meal. If you miss a meal you love you can still collect the handy dandy cards of all of the past recipes beside the display.

Here are 3 that are featured in this week's menu.

* Tasty Turkey Chili and Ginger Spice Spread on Multigrain Bread
* Easy "Barbecue" Shrimp with Jambalaya Rice
* Sun-dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken with Arugula Mushroom Salad

If you are lucky enough to have a Publix in your neigborhood, look at the recipes. You might just find your favorite meal!!

No comments: