Wednesday, February 10, 2010

weekly menu ???



I'm really kind of embarassed by this weekly menu.......it was all quick, easy, stufff......prebought. Or so easy you really wouldn't have to think about it! My few menu items that I was creative with were the
Fried Pickles........we love them from Hooters......but mine were good, but not as good as Hooters. I dipped my pickles in egg and then cornmeal and then fried them. They were good.....but not as good as Hooters.....I'll have to ask the waitress the next time we go!
The other menu item that wasn't prepackaged was the Drumsticks. I was planning on making them Lemon-Pepper but found out we were out of Lemon-Pepper so I poured a Fat-Free 3 cheese dressing Ranch on them from Kraft. They turned out pretty yummy.

Yeah, Yeah, I know.....I promised recipes each week for this New Year's Resolution (why couldn't I have a resolution like last year.....nap every day......a goal that is reasonable). But now I'm surviving. Surviving LIFE. Life that means dealing with the two preschoolers I have ....why didn't I put them in school already........for all of those moms that I judged for finding some school, or something for their kids to do, so they could live normally, I apologize for my judgement......I understand now.

So yeah, my menus aren't so amazing now...but maybe they will be soon. I TRULY can't complain about my life.

I LOVE my new book business, check out my site if you need enticing books for your kids....

I LOVE all the vacations we have been on lately..

I know some of you were knee-deep in snow when we were doing this.......







And I love teaching my kids. Recently we have been doing art. This is a Wax-Crayon Painting lesson that turned out so cool. We are going to do Pointalism art tomorrow and Cube/shape paintings the next day. I just HOPE I'm teaching Zan something to get him ready for Kindergarten.

No comments: