Sunday, August 2, 2009

zander's birthday lunch


Since my kids first started eating they have loved sushi. Probably because I have always enjoyed going too......the salad, the soup, the rolls, the sashimi......yum. I could probably eat it every day.

So for Zander's birthday lunch he wanted sushi. We went to our favorite Japanese restaurant to enjoy hibachi and some sushi. We had a great time eating with the grandparents!

Zander eats with his chopsticks!


Can you catch the food the chef throws, Kaya?
Mommy did it!
Zander eyeing the sushi.
Part of the fun--an onion volcano.

Special treats for the birthday!!

Happy Birthday Zan!

1 comment:

RYD said...

That looks like so much fun. I am amazed, however, that your kids are not afraid of the Hibachi. My girls hear the roar of the flame and the sizzle of the fire and are terrified. We love Hibachi but rarely go because of their fear (these two don't have many fears, but this is one of them, unfortunately).

Happy birthday to Zander and glad to see the whole family had fun. (ps: I love sushi, too!)