Ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. (John 16:24)
I often find it hard to know what to ask for though......
But God is always listening and answering, even when you didn't certainly put your request into words.
The past week I went to Kentucky with no agenda or schedule.....just play the piano and lead the music in Bible School. I decided to just let the week pass and go with the flow. My mom and dad had things planned for us and I knew the kids would enjoy it.
And God took my week of no planning and turned into one that answered the requests my heart was seeking.
* A week of pure, exhausting play with my two little ones and my sweet little Katie
* A week filled of pure joy when singing and praising while in church
* A week of surprise encounters with family and friends that I was aching (but did not think it was timely possible) to see
* A week of simple quiet in the country with my parents
* A week of watching my children interact with other children that they grew to love
* A week of pure outdoor beauty (isn't the waterfall above amazing)
Thanks God for listening to my heart and answering my prayers.