Tuesday, June 24, 2008

crafty katie

Katie, who is often said to be just like me, is also a great lover of crafts. Since she was 3 years old she would sit still with me for at least an hour to do crafty things. In her perfect world ( and mine ) we would sit around and make arts and crafts all day.

After I stopped to get her to take on our Kentucky trip she asked me, "Do Zander and Kaya go to preschool yet?"
I replied, "No, they stay at home with me. Which do you think would be more fun, Katie?"
Katie answered, "Oh, I would always want to stay at home with you. Then we could do crafts at least 3 times a day."

Yes Katie, in a perfect world, we would.

Here she is in her craftiness in Kentucky while Zander and Kaya took their naps. Unfortunately, we only had time to do it one time a day on our trip.



Painting a Watercolor Masterpiece



Making bracelets with her new jewelry-making kit



Painting aprons with Aunt Korisa



Cross-stitching with Grandma

No comments: