Tuesday, September 23, 2008

fun in a box


You have to admit....this does look like fun.



You may be wondering why we have such a huge box in our house.

Well, Zander and Kaya's brilliant mother decided to get 500 balls (yes, you read that correctly, 500) to put in their inflatable ball pit for Kaya's party. It actually turned out to be the perfect amount but I'm sure I'll be cursing those crazy little balls for years to come as they appear all around our house and yard.


The kids have a blast playing peek-a-boo and hiding in the box. They both fit in perfectly. I even crawled in it a time or two.





And after all of the fun of peekaboo and remodeling their box "house", they need to take naps of course.




I've been debating when to get rid of this monstrosity of a box.......but don't have the heart to break it down for recycling after the fun it has given the kids and the laughs it has gotten out of me.
So, I guess the box stays. For a couple more weeks at least.

1 comment:

RYD said...

I did exactly this - kept a box in the playroom that the kids LOVED until it got too ratty to keep. Let them enjoy it - then send it to recycling.