Thursday, July 10, 2008

10 foods, 40 recipes

When I found this article in the May issue of Women's Health magazine, I was ecstatic!



It actually has 10 foods you can buy (without your pantry staples, which WOW, I had them all already) and 40 scrumptious recipes. It also tells you how each food is beneficial to your overall well-being.....which is great to make you feel better when you scoop out seconds, or thirds, on your plate. The only bad thing is once you buy these foods you keep changing your mind about what to fix. I'll try my best to follow my weekly menu though. My menu consists of recipes from this article (with the exception of my 2 crockpot recipes leftover from last week).

3 comments:

8invitations.com said...

hey love. planning my menu this week. of course I had to check your blog first for some ideas. this is my kind of article. can you post a list of the ten foods?

craftykorisa said...

Better yet here is the article.....
I even made something not on my menu this week from the article, The pork and black bean chilli.
I highly recommend it!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/healthy-recipes-0

8invitations.com said...

thank you! I linked to you in my post today :)