Monday, October 13, 2008

fun, fall, farm

I love fall. I'm actually sitting in bed now with my laptop with the window open, enjoying the crisp morning breeze and embracing the fall smell in the air. It is definitely my happy time of year.

One of my favorite things about fall is our yearly visit to this adorable farm. Of course, this year, I didn't get to go but Grandma & Grandpa took the kids. I think they all had a great time.




They loved driving their tractors around.



And the hayride to see the cows and pigs was so much fun.


They both have been talking about feeding the cows and goats...



But the highlight of the day was riding the ponies. They remembered seeing & riding the ponies from last year and couldn't wait!!! They also wanted to ride the cows but we explained to them that the cows aren't for riding.

Here is Zander riding Pumpkin.


And Kaya had fun riding Butterscotch.


Can you believe how beautiful the sky looks? Truly, a picture-perfect fall day.

No comments: