Wednesday, October 8, 2008

recovery treats

A few things that have made me happy this week....


many wonderful cards from family & friends,

such beautiful flowers,


snuggling and watching Noggin with Zander,

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjikm30WU9txMVDbRRqhrYhrqkAL5wgvwovZyxHD2ptklpwxkuH1653pGHrYjF5a5nNBdxn1IGzUtLEi3mTzchIxUN3G-fkIB_c6dOY3yvq9Rm80crRA7e-aeIQB119D6WVXKvQbQtOUAM/s1600-h/IMG_3474.JPG">

giving Kaya a manicure,

fun books recommended or given to me by friends,

watching Kaya sit & spin.

3 comments:

RYD said...

I'm so happy to see you're on the mend. And, more importantly, that you got the Chelsea Handler book. Enjoy! :)

craftykorisa said...

That book made me laugh sooo hard! Thanks for recommending it.

RYD said...

You have to get My Horizontal Life (she wrote that first). You will laugh even harder!