Wednesday, December 19, 2007

interrupting Christmas messages (for my craftiness)






I know some of you wonder......how is Korisa so crafty? Well, I haven't talked about much craftiness lately because I've been working on this HUGE project! I've been making a full size quilt for Zander's new big boy bed. It is an I-Spy quilt that has 108 different fabrics. I chose his favorite things to put in it-tractors, cars, Dora, Diego, Sesame Street, etc.

Last night, I finished it!!! Yippee!!! It isn't perfect but I love it...I hope my little boy does too.

Matt asked me "Are you relieved that you are finished?". Yes, because I wanted it to be his Christmas gift from me AND No, because I enjoyed working on it so much.

So now it is off to my next crafty project.......I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

karagh said...

MAN! That is a beautiful and elaborate quilt! Congratulations! I'm impressed-as always. :)
k