Saturday, March 22, 2008

picture perfect

I think naming myself a "photographer" would be a little grandiose, "insane picture snapper" would probably be a better adjective for myself. Besides insanely snapping pictures of my little ones I also love to take pictures of another little guy. Which probably drives his mom crazy......since they live next door & I take pictures of him all the time.

Connor always looks at us with the funniest expressions. Almost like he's saying, "Do you people realize how crazy you seem to me?". And then at times he has such a sweet, innocent look and I have to take a picture to try to freeze him into babyhood.....it is so cliche to say but it does go by too fast.....

But here are a few photos of the cute little guy. Zander and Kaya adore him (me too) and you'll see why. Zander also has a major-mega crush on his mama and you'll see why too (she is just as cute as Connor).


The three buddies sitting together
......................................................
Don't they look thrilled that we're making them sit still and pose?


So sweet......look at those eyes.......



Can't you see I'm busy with this egg?




My mommy always makes me laugh!

No comments: