Saturday, March 1, 2008

zander's bus

I love it that our days are now filled with creative & imaginative play. Zander is constantly pretending and going to do things. His latest favorites are to have a "picnic under the table" while he drinks imaginary milk and driving his tractor while wearing a cowboy hat to go get some sushi.
Yesterday he walked into the kitchen with his backpack on and told me he was going to school and he needed a bus. So this was how the creation of the bus began...


Here he is making the "trunk that has an engine".


I thought our quickly made bus turned out rather well. I especially liked the blue boa seatbelt that Zander is using. His idea...I decided not to tell him that busses don't have seatbelts. He'll learn and be disappointed about that soon enough!


Here he is busy steering the steering wheel we made. Yes, he is driving backwards.



TADA!!! The full view of the finished bus. I can't wait to see what adventures are in store for us next week!

No comments: