Wednesday, June 10, 2009

kentucky beauties




All of my life I've heard,  "Oh you are from Kentucky.....how beautiful.......almost like God's country."  I always agreed that it is beautiful,  just a lot slower-paced than the lifestyle I wanted to live in.

Boy,  how being on the "faster-paced" side of life can make you appreciate the simple,  beautiful things.  

So after living away from this area for several years I was amazed at the gorgeous scenery I got shots of during my last two visits.  I still love my home where I live now and think it is perfect for my family but think we are extremely lucky to be fortunate enough to visit places this amazing several times a year.


Photos taken at Mill Springs, Kentucky




Photos taken at Big South Fork River


Photos taken at Lake Cumberland---Monticello, KY