Thursday, January 3, 2008

simple pleasures

Yesterday I decided it was time......time to finally get a new comforter set. I have been wanting a new one for years. There was always some reason I didn't get one-money, disagreeing with Matt over the colors, time, can't find what I want---
But yesterday I took some of my Christmas money and went and bought this bright, delicious set!

I love how soft it is and the bold colors. I woke up this morning & thought "what a bright, wonderful way to start the day!" I snuggled deep in the covers and just basked in the coziness of it all. It is probably a sin to love a bed soooo much.


Here is my second simple pleasure of the day. The book "Picture Perfect" by Jodi Picoult. It is one of those books you start and don't want to put down. Reading it in such a snuggly bed makes it even better.

1 comment:

8invitations.com said...

love the bed spread and can't wait to read the book.

thanks for the intro to photobucket--so fun!