Sunday, February 10, 2008

As you can see I've been on break for blogging for a few days. The kids and I went on a roadtrip together to Kentucky to see Grandma & Grandpa while Matt played with the boys in Vegas. We had fun seeing everyone and spending time with them. The next few days I'll post pictures of the highlights of our trip..........so maybe Kim and Teri can get their CraftyKorisa fix since I made them go days without it.

The hardest part was traveling alone with the kids and having to stop to get gas and go potty. But we survived!!! I think I handled it pretty well. Here are some photos that show you what happens to the car when everyday rules of limiting candy and sugar do not apply.....
I just wish you could feel how sticky Kaya's face and Zander's hands are in these....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter looks like a WILD Child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!