Friday, February 1, 2008

crafty gift wrap

Matt isn't one to appreciate a fantastically wrapped gift embellished with ribbons and bows ( I myself think the more bows.....the better). So this year I decided to wrap his gifts in a personalized, special way for him.....with no bows.

I decorated them with a U of L theme. Some had mascot and school pictures, hall of fame individuals, past championships, etc. Others had pictures of the kids and Matt in their U of L fan gear. It was fun thinking of different ways to do each gift. Zander and Kaya even helped glue some of the photos on.


I also let them both decorate a gift each with their crayons. I thought they both did excellent jobs!





Maybe you can use this idea for one of your next gifts. It was fun to personalize the gifts and Matt loved it! He said he didn't even want to open them.....the best compliment ever for me......

2 comments:

8invitations.com said...

i want to know what was inside...

Anonymous said...

Very creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!