Thursday, February 28, 2008

treats this week

The treats I love this week....


These wonderful boots that Zander insisted on wearing yesterday to the store after seeing all of 3 flakes of snow fall from the sky. He dressed himself from head to toe...with his sweater, sweatpants, rubber boots, Kentucky Derby baseball cap, and light-up cars movie jacket.


This old CD of mine, Dixie Chicks' "FLY", that I started listening to in the car the other day. I belt out the songs at the top of my lungs and the kids love it...what a nice change from Miss Spider and her Sunny Patch friends...
After each song Zander says "Sing that pretty song again, Mama" and Kaya claps enthusiastically. Oh to have your children as fans!!!



And this-my new handheld vacuum. I always thought having a handheld vacuum was the epitome of laziness. Can't you just hook the hose to the upright and accomplish the same thing? Boy was I ever wrong!!! Now I can just grab this handy-dandy tool and take care of all kinds of messes. I LOVE it!!! I am so glad that I finally purchased one. What a way to simplify life! Just think how domestically blissful I will be now....with my new laundry day and tiny vacuum. Soon I will be waiting at the door for Matt when he gets home wearing my pearls and heels with his martini in my hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an exciting week!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I was a skeptic of the hand-held vac myself until recently. I bought one after moving the puppies to Florida. Best purchase I've ever made! Sweeps up sand very well. I LOVE IT, TOO! And lucky me, I managed to find one in my favorite color...lime green. :)