Sunday, August 3, 2008

stingrays, penguins, and sharks....oh my!

On Tuesday of last week we trekked up to Chattanooga to go to the Aquarium with the Nelsons (minus Sue). We had a great time. The kids especially loved seeing the penguins and loved seeing their friends! The stingrays loved coming right up to us...the kids loved that!

I'm glad Kaya has finally met her match with Camden. Usually Kaya is the rough & tumble girl who embarasses her parents during playdates. Well, Camden gave her a good scratch during the trip. Ben seemed to be the mortified this time. I told him not to worry about it, she had it coming! This confirms my suspicion that we are going to constantly keep our eyes on these girls as they continue to grow.

I know I've said it before, but we are so happy the Nelsons are only 1 1/2 hours away instead of 1 1/2 days away now.













No comments: